I have been away from my blog for a long time and even though I completed this challenge on time I could not get to post it. Its taking me a while to get back to the swing of things. I am so very late in posting this.

I made a veggie version, just sauted some onions, carrot, beans, cabbage, capsicum and green onions with some garlic salt and pepper. I liked the pan fried version more than the steamed ones, though my husband liked the steamed ones better.

Thank you for this lovely challenge.

Click here for the recipe

4 comments:

Kalai said...

Awesome job, Medhaa! They look really great. :)

Dori said...

Yum, potstickers are a favorite of mine... They look awesome!

notyet100 said...

yumy platter,..

Matt said...

I always preferred pan-fried pot stickers, these look good. I'll have to try the recipe.

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria