Gosh.. Its been a month now that I have been blogging and have loved every moment. Still getting to know everyone around here. I would always drop by one of your blogs searching my way for a recipe through google but never once thaught I should start a blog of my own. but then one day last week I realized that you just need a gmail account and a blog can be started and thats when I started and decided to share some of the sindhi recipes.

I love the event's that takes place, they gives us the inspiration to try something new. My husband too loves the dishes that I make from other bloggers and loves the variety. He is too so inspired that last Friday he made dinner for me, he knows to cook 3 things, Maggie Noodles, Omelette and Tea. So this time it was Omelette and did he do a good job. He said ok I want you to post this on your blog and he made sure his plate looks good and made me take a snap. He called it Listen's Omelette. Well we are not allowed to call are dear husbands by name as many of you must know so I address my husband as Listen so thats why the name is Listens Omelette. So I decided to celebrate my First Month with this recipe.



The recipe he used:
2 Eggs
2 tbsp chopped onions
corriander leaves, chopped
pepper
salt

Mix all the ingridients together and cook in a pan with a little butter. Serve with bread

He also had a piece of banana and methi leaves (He mistook them for corriander leaves) Initially I removed and gave him everything but while platting he took the methi leaves thinking they are corriander leaves. The banana is to kill the spicy omelette. Except for the methi leaves everything was perfectly made and the best dinner I would have got.

I thank all you for you love and support that keeps me inspired.

6 comments:

Meera said...

Congratulations on completing one month of blogging. You have a wonderful blog.

I was intrigued by the name "Listen's" but now I know. That's cute!!:-)

Looking forward to many more delicious Sindhi delicacies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing a month.Looking fwd to more recipes from u :)

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

Congratulations!! and great going.... :)

Medhaa said...

Thank you so much Meera, Homecooked and Ramya.

Arundathi said...

That was a really sweet story! And the listen part was especially so funny! :)
Congrats on the one month of blogging!

Roshni said...

hahah!! Nice story!!

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria